For Annette2

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tinaeve, Jan 7, 2003.

1. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

Hi annette,
    I am responding to your question on where I am in Indiana.I am in Colunbus,which is about 45 miles south of Indy.Would love to hear your fibro stories and share any knowledge you have on a good Dr. in my area. Tinaeve
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Would you like to get together some time? We can meet somewhere in the middle - do you ever come up to downtown Indy?

Annette2
  3. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

annette,
    i don't get to indy very often,but i do have a dr. apt. with Denise Thornberry in March.Thanks to you!Maybe we can talk then.I hope I can physically make it until then.The internal Medicine Dr. I have been seeing for a few months has taken me off most of my meds.I didn"t think they were helping much but now that I am off of thm I can barely function.My legs hurt so bad even when sitting.If I don't get out of a factory soon I am gonna scream!!!!Do you think this Dr. is agreeable to Disability? If you want you can email me at tinaeveritt@webtv.net.
  4. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

When is your appt. with Dr. Thornberry? I live not too far from her office. I can meet you there and we can have coffee or something. Let me know what day and time.

Annette2
  5. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

6. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

Annette,
    My appt. with dr. Thornberry is Tues. March 18 at 1:30 pm.Meeting for coffee would be great.
  7. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I get out of work at 1:00. I can meet you at her office and we can go for coffee after that. I'll be in touch before then though. I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Annette2
  8. tinaeve

tinaeve New Member

Send me your email addy and I will send you a pic of myself and my husband.Where do you work? My step daughter works at Ortho Indy.