For AnnetteClo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elvira, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hey Annette,

In response to a previous post of yours:

We moved to Charlotte a year ago from Florida. It was even more crowded and had more crime than Charlotte does and we had been wanting to get out of there for a long time. I too would love to live in a more rural area, but we have to stay put because of our jobs. With this darned fibro I can't handle a long commute to work anymore, otherwise, I'd move us out from this area. I had a 45 - 50 min. commute in FL and it was just killing me.

I am sorry to hear of your hubby's health problems as well. Makes it hard when both spouses have health issues to deal with. I hope that you continue to feel better! Maybe we can all meet up one day. Might be fun to have a group lunch!

Hugs,
    Anita

[This Message was Edited on 02/03/2003]
  2. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

I wonder how many live in the Charlotte area. Ness and Sandy, you and me. Are there others?

We used to live in FL too....Ocala. Of course then I didn't have this DD and I've often told Ronnie that maybe I would'nt be so stiff and sore if I still lived there!! This cold rainy weather is gonna give me a fit. But then, things could be much worse. I could be dealing with the FMS without a wonderful doc and great friends like you guys.

((((hugs))))
    Annette
  3. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Yep, I figured out it was the four of us, but if there are others, come forth!! It's wonderful to meet others who share the same burdens and can really relate. Maybe we can start setting up a group get-together once a month or every 2 months. Lunch or movies, etc.

I honestly think the high humidity in FL would probably bother me more. This rainy weather definitely isn't doing me much good either, though I love the rain. But I did have my fibro in FL and really wasn't any better off than I am here. Actually I'm better here because, you said it, great friends on this board, and a great doc.

Let's keep in touch and keep the get-together idea in mind.

Hugs,
    Anita
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2003]