For Anyone Interested In The Guai Treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We get so many questions from new members who have heard about the Guai treatment and want to know more. Unfortunately, in order for the Guai to stand a chance of reversing FMS symptoms, patients have to have a very good understanding of the theory behind the treatment, the dosage, and the need to eliminate sals from the regimen (the book explains this). Many docs prescribe Guai without understanding the protocol and it fails for their patients.

After reading the book, y'all can ask any questions about the Guai, and we will be happy to answer them. You can also do a search and bring up our old posts about the Guai treatment. There is just too much involved for us to provide anyone with the important info here in a post.

Many have been helped by this treatment, including me. I have gone from having to take Morphine for my pain to having to usually take nothing. I have been on the treatment for more than two years. The book is excellent for anyone with FMS whether or not he or she decides to try the treatment. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bumping for the evening crowd.

Love, Mikie
  3. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

to say what the book is! :)
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sorry 'bout that.

The book is "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About FIBROMYALGIA," by Dr. Paul St. Amand.

Thanks for catching this.

Love, Mikie
  5. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member