For Canadians who got approved for ODSP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

how long did you have to wait if you did not get a bench approval to find out if you were approved and how long did you have to wait to get your back pay and then your month;y cheques? all your help would be great and as well Congrats also to all my U.S. family here..Congrats to the recent ones that were approved...you fought and you won!!!

Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

it has been just a little over a year that I applied for disability and have been turned down twice I now have a lawyer and I finally got my hearing date set for October
    I do have Fibro with all 18 tender points as well as CFS and Severe depression and I may have M.S. as my neuro says yes I do have it but is not ready to put it on paper...it has been a huge fight with him as I told him I need a definate yes on paper so that I can add this to my disability claim but he refuses to budge so I have a new appt with another Neuro in Sept. I just need to know how long it takes to find out if I have been approved and when would I get my backpay. but thank you for your information.
    cyber hugs, Ann
  3. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Just concentrate on the ME, and that will make things less confusing for them. Marie