For Catseye/Barrowinnovations/Karen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jam225, Nov 28, 2009.

1. jam225

jam225 New Member

Hi Karen/Catseye/Barrowinnovations

I have been absent from the board for sometime. Wish I could say it was because I have been doing better, but sadly that is not the case. Karen, I am so happy to read how well you are doing. How wonderful for you! You worked so determinedly hard and are so deserving of this recovery. I hope you are continuing to contemplate possible plans to become a Naturopath and/or be able to do educational training for doctors on this dreaded illness. You have acquired such valuable insights that would a loss to not use it for a greater good.

I really want to focus more on healing/improving the gut dysbiosis. I saved many of your past posts and would like to personally connect through email with you if possible. Not sure how to exchange emails with you. I am on under the same s/n Jam338. LymeNet has private messaging where we could exchange private emails. Also if you have Slayadragon, Forebearance, Spacee, or Mojoey's email addresses, they have my email address on AOL.

I completed a stool diagnostic test last year. However, the doctors I have worked with locally have only applied the results in regard to parasite and yeast treatment.

I am wondering if this is something that I could fax (along with other of my several test results) to DrFarr and enlist his assistance? Perhaps enough time has passed where I might need to repeat the tests(?) I am also in the process of trying to arrange for a local live blood analysis. If I recall correctly, these were part of your journey and would love to connect with you personally.

I am constantly willing and eager to look ahead and and re-evaluate directions. LisaP/Slayadragon has my email and we could also connect through or Cort's board; both have private messaging components where we could exchange private emails. If Lisa has your email and is reading this maybe she could send you my email address.

Please let me know if it is possible for us to connect. Either way, I very much appreciate all of your past support and guidances which have been so helpful to so many on the board, me among them!

2. Catseye

Catseye Member

Please remove "barrowinnovations" from everything. My poor, demented husband is stalking me and that's the reason for the name change. He completely lost his marbles when I told him I didn't want to be married to him anymore. It was either that or I was gonna lose my OWN marbles.

It's no wonder docs can't treat the guts/immune system. That would be the end of many chronic diseases and, therefore, and end to return doctor visits and billions in drug sales. They guard their profession intensely, to make sure something like that will never happen. Instead of being able to afford summer homes on Biscayne Bay and the Hamptons, it would be more like one summer trailer at Stone Mountain.

I'll go to lymenet . . .

3. street129

street129 New Member

I AM just laughing out loud. you are so right catseye, about dr's summer homes and trailers.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2009]
  4. Catseye

Catseye Member

I PMed you. I was already a member there, it's just been awhile since I was on.