for COPPER 2002...HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheelanagigs, Sep 10, 2002.

1. sheelanagigs

sheelanagigs New Member

greetings

thanks again for your kaiser feedback.
    i am elated that your experience is positive; it gives me hope.

i am wondering if you would share MD's name(s) with me as i am really in need of a kaiser doc who "gets it". i am now back in school in a fog and don't have the energy to "doc-shop."

please see profile if you want to respond to me personally.

many many thanks
    sheelanagigs
  2. sheelanagigs

sheelanagigs New Member

greetings

thanks again for your kaiser feedback.
    i am elated that your experience is positive; it gives me hope.

i am wondering if you would share MD's name(s) with me as i am really in need of a kaiser doc who "gets it". i am now back in school in a fog and don't have the energy to "doc-shop."

please see profile if you want to respond to me personally.

many many thanks
    sheelanagigs
  3. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi sheelanagigs,

I'm sending off an email to you in a few minutes. Just wanted to let you know I've seen this, and am responding.

:D
    Copper
  4. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Okey dokey, MAJOR fibro fog here! I know I was distracted after my last post, so even though I INTENDED to post dr.s names to email, I cannot remember if I did it or not! ARGHHHHH! I have a vague sense of having typed it out, but I know I rehearse things in my head, so am REALLY not sure of the reality.

Does anyone else experience this deep of fog?
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances
  5. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

Coop! You're the only one in the N. Hemisphere who ever...er, what did you say your problem was? In fact, who are you? And where am I? All seriousness aside, I do the forgetfulness routine regularly!! Al
  6. FMSisAPain

FMSisAPain New Member

In the bad times fibro-fog is a way of life for me. The only way I survive is to keep notes...now if I could just find them! ;)