For Dahopper

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wld285, Oct 22, 2006.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

Hi Debbie.....Just wondering how you are doing on your meds and if you are feeling a difference.
    Linda
  2. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I have been wondering about you, glad you posted this. Yes I really think I can see a difference in me. There are days I have wonderful moments and then horrible moments all in the same day. It is so strange its hard to answer my husband when he calls me from work to see how I am feeling. But the better moments seem to be out weighing the bad most of the time.

I am on so much darn supplements and RX medications that is seems to take my whole day to plan when to take what and what to eat with it. But I have not been missing any of them...If I am going to pay all this money to go through this FFC I am going to do everything that they tell me too then some.

I really expected the antiviral IV's to kick me in the bottom along with the doxy..valtrex...Transfer Factor and Diflucan but I have not herxed yet. I sometimes wonder if its working or not. I am glad though because that is not fun. I took doxy for three months last summer and herxed and thought I was doing to die. LOL So I know the feeling of herxing way to well. But last year I took Famvir...is this in someways better than Valtrex? I was dx's last year with RMSF and EBV by a local doctor. I then thought I had Lyme but the doctor her did not find it. But my results that came back from Igenex showed positive for Lyme.

So I really feel lucky I found FFC just for all the testing and findings they showed me so now I know why I have been so sick for so long with no hope to ever feel better. I have hope now.

How are you doing Linda?? What are you doing for your health issues? Are you seeing progress? I hope you have a direction and are doing better. Now are you going to FFC?
    I know we are the same age with I believe I remember you saying alot of the same issues. Too bad we can not talk...LOL.

Thank You for asking about me...please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing and I would love to know what all you are taking. I guess I could post all the supplements and medications I am doing if that would help you. Just let me know.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday afternoon and good week.

Hugs, Love Debbie
  3. wld285

wld285 New Member

Let me know if you go back to this posting, or if I should reply to you on a new one. Sometime later I will reply and give you a little more info. My grandchildren are here and things are really hectic. Talk later.
  4. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I have been so busy myself that this is the first time I have had to check back. We have company coming tonight that we have to take out to dinner so I will be busy getting my house kinda picked up and getting ready for them. You just reply back when you have time. Take care.