? for Dog lovers, have you seen/talked w/Dr. Goldstein?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by claudiaw, Mar 8, 2008.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'm desperately trying to figure out what is in these product's he recommended, that I can't afford.

There is an Immune Support Formula, the receptionist won't tell me what's in it, she play's dumb all the time.

i know that sound's mean, but how can she not know? Just pick up the bottle and read it to me! They know I can't pay that much, for all the product's.

I am going to try the chinese herbs, for some reason I can't use poultry or fish w/it.

Anyone here know why?

I'm hoping since I'll be trying 1 product maybe they will be more inclined to answer my questions.

they are in the N.Y. area, and are supposed to be good.

I've asked on the canine cancer board, but thought I'd try here too.

claudia and max
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The only herbal med I know of that is very effective for cancer is called; 'Essiac Tea', you can find it in your search engine.

It saved one of Robert Kennedy's son's legs years ago with cancer. I also took it myself for years.

Just be sure to get the powdered herbs, not the liquid already mix that is not as strong.

Its a little pricy, but a bottle of the dry herbs makes a half gallon of it. I took 2 ounces twice a day. So it lasts long.

I gave it to my white Boxer who had been bitten by a poisonus snake, and it saved her life. The Vet's wanted to put her down. She lived 7 years after that incident.

It is well know for Cancer patients. If you call the number on the box, they will tell you how much to give your dog according to weight.

I would not take any Chinese herbs these days, I do not trust them after they poisoned our dog/cat foods, baby toys/clothes, etc. I had a heck of a time finding a dog food that was completely made in the USA. I do not buy anything that is made in China, not even clothes.

Your Max is still in my prayers.........

Shalom, Shirl

3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I found another bump, but it looks like a bite, I'm praying it is. I have several bites, the bug's are out in Tn. already!

I'm using a ESSIAC for dog's right now.

I was worrried about using chinese herbs for the same reasons you mentioned, but this guy is suppose to know what he's doing, so I'm trusting him. honestly they are too epensive, I probably won't be able to use them very long, but will try anything.

Thanks for bumping my post Kjade:)