For Donna:

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by blessings, Feb 12, 2004.

1. blessings

blessings New Member

I will be more than happy to pray for your loved ones, Donna.
    I also suffer from what is called Generalized Anxiety Disorder and do take an anti-anxiety med. for it. I Thank God that He has provided medicine for relief of so many ailments. Aslo, having restless leg syndrome and fibro also benefit from this medication. And Donna, our Pastor also has to take this and he Thanks God for it too, perhaps this would help your sister-in-law also.

Almighty God, Everlasting Father;
    I come into Your prescense in the mighty name of Jesus, and lift before your Throne the requests that lay heavily upon Donnas heart.

Lord, I pray for Karen. Lord, I know that she cannot control this anxiety. I do know that You can calm her Lord and make a way for her to feel better, so I ask Father, that You will help this dear one. I ask for strength for her, understanding for her, of her family. I pray that what she is going through that she will feel Your prescence along side her, guiding her, comforting her, loving her.

Oh, Lord, how I pray for Donna's son. Lord, the world has gotten hold of him with all its bondages and wiles. Lord Jesus, I thank you that You came to set the prisoner free.
    I ask that Your Holy Spirit do a mighty work on this young man and that he will remember whose he is. Your child. And like the prodigal son, return to His Father. Lord, help Donna, as she prays for her son and worries for him, Lord, please perfect those things that concern her, as You say in Your word. Lord, I ask that You watch over your child astray and lead him lovingly back into Your fold. In the precious Name of Jesus I pray. Amen

God Bless you Donna, love , blessings
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen Blessings. May we all be blessed by the lord.

Praise The Lord!!! Shout his name out loud.

Danny