For EllenComstock****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Nov 30, 2005.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

Hi Ellen,
    I just read your bio and I wish we lived closer together. We could watch horror/suspense movies together. I also love cats (have one like a son ...LOL)

I still haven't made it back to work, but am trying. I am going to do what you do and try to start exercising more. Maybe it will help my fatigue and sleep.

Just wanted to say hello again.

Kendra (kch64)
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

How nice to come to the message board this morning and see a message especially for me! I just read your bio and see that we do have a lot of things in common like being an animal lover and owning cats. I just posted a message the other day about one of my cats who died suddenly (vet thinks it was a brain aneuresym (sp?) or a blood clot. I just got a new baby-a 7 month old black cat named Raymond. He is a real cutie!

I see you live in Virginia. You don't mention a husband so I assume you are single or divorced. I'm sorry you are not doing well. I am doing better mainly because I finally found a FMS doctor who believes in aggressively treating pain. Now that my pain level is down to a reasonable level, I am sleeping better although I know I still don't get enough of the stage 4 sleep. I am also on a medication that has helped the restless legs syndrome by about 80%, which was certainly disturbing my sleep. I have also found a product that helps my interstitial cystitis (chronic bladder pain). My endometriosis is better now, too. Sometimes it is so overwhelming having so many health problems!

It's been a long road, but I am better now. Exercising is not easy to do when you don't feel well, but I know I am better for it.

I see you are also a fan of horror and suspense movies. I assume you like monster movies, too? I don't know if you go to the threatre or not, but a remake of King Kong is coming out this month.

Well, thanks for talking with me and I hope you are doing better soon. I know I wouldn't be doing as well without this board. Take care.

Ellen

3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Yes, I like monster movies too.

Yes, I'm married. just my cat for a kid (smile).

Good to hear from you too.

Bye for now.

Kendra

[ advertisement ]