For ELLIESPAD, question on Turmeric

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TXPeach, Jun 10, 2008.

1. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

Hi Elliespad,
    I just bought some turmeric today for the vertigo I've been suffering. I was wondering how many mg are the pills you have been taking? Mine are 900 mg and I was wondering how many times a day I should take this dosage?

Thanks for your help.
    God bless,
    Peach
  2. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

Bumping for Elliespad
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Just saw your post. Went and looked at my current bottle, it is 400 mg. Can't say that every bottle I have ever used is 400 mg., never paid attention. Anyway, I take 1 capsule 3 times a day as soon as the vertigo hits. Works like a charm for me.

I wouldn't worry about your higher dose. Just start with one capsule the first day to be sure you're not allergic, then try 2 the next day and then decide if you want to do 3. I really hope this works quickly for you. Vertigo is no fun. Good luck.
  4. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

Thank you so much, Elliespad. I have already taken one 900 mg today at lunch. That is all I'm going to take for today then I may add more later.

I'll let you know how it works. Thanks again for the advice!

God bless,
    Peach
  5. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

I appreciate the info. I am going to try taking one capsule at first and see how my stomach does. I had read that it can cause stomach problems so I will be careful.

Thanks again for your help!
    God bless,
    Peach