For Elsa Re: Firbro Center in Philly, PA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kelleypepp, Aug 25, 2005.

1. kelleypepp

kelleypepp New Member

I was reading a post....
    I have Fibro and I'm doing horrible with it. I take my supplements, try to eat right, soak in baths, etc.
    I am thirty eight years old with an eighteen year old daughter and nine year old son. I have a husband as well..
    but it's still too early I think and they have not all absorbed just how bad I really am!

Anyway, I don't drive the highway because I have bad anxiety as well, Urrrrgh! So, I do FLY to Philly, PA every six months and will be going back in January of 06, so I read you know of a Fibro Center there? Could you PLEASE give me the referral so that I may contact them and see if I can get an appointment for January?

Thank you SO much!

I live in Massachusetts ( Don't believe there are any here, if they are I bet I can't drive to them :(

Sincerely,
    Richelle
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

Pretty name !! I'm sorry, I've never been to the FFC in Philadelphia. I just remembered the person I was posting to said she was from the New York area and didn't mind traveling for good treatment.

My treatment plan is very similar in some aspects to the FFC treatments, but I've never been a patient with them.

Most of my plan came from a bunch of research and help from members here who were willing to share what they knew. Luckily, I have two open minded docs ... 1 traditinal and 1 integrated, who are friends and don't mind "putting up" with my ideas. LOL !

I hope you start to feel better soon. I know how tough it is ... but you can get better ... and someone is here pretty much 24/7 to help you when you're feeling sad.

Good luck in your treatments,

Elsa
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

BUMP BUMP .....

E.

4. kelleypepp

kelleypepp New Member

First off thank you for the compliment on my name, yours is also pretty!

I want to also thank you for all of your help but most importantly your understanding. I often feel very alone with this "condition" and it's hard for others to understand (I personally don't know why).

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Richelle Kelley
  5. elsa

elsa New Member

Your welcome ... anytime....

Take care...,

Elsa