FOR EVERYONE (AGAIN): regarding age group polls

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Karrot, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Karrot

Karrot New Member

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all who gave their ages under my recent post about the age group polls. However, I meant that you should post your ages under the posts entitled, for example: 30-40 Age Group. If you do a search at the top of the page for an age group you can sign up that way. I have been trying to keep those posts on the 1st page here - but new messages are just flying in too fast! Just type in "AGE GROUP" and you should find all the age group polls.

Thanks again!!!

Tschus!
    Karrot
  2. Karrot

Karrot New Member

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all who gave their ages under my recent post about the age group polls. However, I meant that you should post your ages under the posts entitled, for example: 30-40 Age Group. If you do a search at the top of the page for an age group you can sign up that way. I have been trying to keep those posts on the 1st page here - but new messages are just flying in too fast! Just type in "AGE GROUP" and you should find all the age group polls.

Thanks again!!!

Tschus!
    Karrot
  3. MsJoey

MsJoey New Member

fibro fog. I already did post under the age groups. That's great & you have a good one, K? : - )