For Everyone, Especially New Members

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Many do not realize that there are a whole bunch of forums at this website, not just this one. We have a Chit Chat Forum for just about anything one wishes to share of discuss. We use it to jokes, inspirational posts, requests for prayer, making friends, etc. We have a Worship Forum for prayer requests, posting scripture, witnessing-types of posts, etc. There are other illness-related forums for depression, Lupus, etc. as well.

You can click on "Message Boards" in the strip across the top of the page (the same one you use to log on). It will display the list of forums here and you can click to go to any of them. You can get back here the same way (BTW, whether you click on the FMS Board or the CFS Board, it will bring you back here as they are combined).

I encourage everyone to check out one or two of these other forums as our Webmaster worked hard to provide them and they can be of great benefit, even it it's just to kick off our shoes and go to the Chit Chat Forum to get our minds off our troubles for a bit. We do try to pretty much keep this area free from non-illness posts.

Love, Mikie
  2. bees

bees New Member

Please could you tell me how to change my password and user name? I can never remember my password. Thanks
  3. munchkin

munchkin New Member

Thanks so much for the information about the site!!

Munchkin
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I realized there was a chit chat board, but never checked it out.. I think I may. Even if its just to get away from talkig about the FM. Depression Board too... but then sometimes talking about depression, can make you depressed even more.

5. jbg

jbg New Member

Thanks for the reminder.....
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Dear Bees,

I will be e-mailing you your password. Please write it down so that you can find it. I do not know how to change a password; for that, you would have to e-mail the Webmaster.

Love, Mikie
  7. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

How are you, hope your feeling good.

just giving this a BUMP. ;o0
    sharon
  8. bees

bees New Member

... I'll get in touch with them. It's a great service here. Thank you for being part of it.