FOR EVERYONE, PLEASE READ............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have deleted the thread that was causing so much dispute.

This board is for all those wish to worship, in anyway you so choose, no one denomination is necessary, or allowed.

Whosoever is your personal higher power, all are acceptable, but disputes are not allowed.

We do not need debates/arguments, etc. concerning who believes what, or worships who, or those who do not believe at all. This board was meant to soothe and help those who wish to use it, for peaceful purposes only.

Thank you for your understanding..............

Shalom, Shirl

2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Shirl

I am glad the post was deleted but I just want to let you and all others know that I in NO WAY intended for my comment on the post to be taken wrong or to hurt anyone. I too agree that this is a place for worship and for love and hope not for anger or bitter feelings. I also agree you do not have to be of any Religion to come here with us and experience peace.

I hope that what I said did not offend you or anyone else that comes here. I have enjoyed coming here for some time know and like praying for the people that ask for prayer, I don't want to stop coming but if I have caused you or someone else pain I will stop coming as not to do that again

May God Bless you all and thank you for deleting the post

kgangel
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My dear lady, no one offended me! I was told that the thread was getting out of hand, so I deleted it, not a thing to do with me personally.

You are a great part of this board, and do not ever think of leaving it. I always thank the Lord for people like you who are so consistant in your prayers for others as well as myself.

I did not mean to offend anyone, but simply made the decision to remove the thread before someone else would get their feelings hurt or whatever.

This is no place for debates/arguments, but for peace, and to ask for prayer, no matter what faith you are, or if you are of no faith at all.

God bless you, and keep you safe always........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you Shirl

I guess I just try so hard to be a good person and there was mention on that post that someone was upset at my answer to the question, so I thought I may have upset others too including you and I did not want that.

Thank you for understanding and for deleting the post

God Bless you

Kgangel
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am not aware of the post you mentoned on the Chit Chat board. I did not remove it or delete it.

There is room here for anyone who wishes to post, BUT no disputes are going to be allowed on any of the boards.

I will repeat, this board is for ANYONE, regardless of your beliefs or none belief, or whatever you adhere too. It is not for Christians only, or any other faith.

It is for peace, and for those who wish to post, there is no discrimination whatsoever here, and none will be allowed.

I am a Christian, but have friends that are Atheist, Agnostic, Jewish, Wicca's, etc. We do manage to discuss what we believe without any malice.

I did not put this post up for discussion, and will not answer anyone else. This post will be deleted too if necessary.

I hope you understand, you have the right to believe what you choose just as others do.

Shalom, Shirl