For Everyone to Read, Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 12, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

I wrote to our moderators a few weeks ago, about announcing on the fibro/cfs board to new people that there is a prayer night. I see that so many people that come here find the worship board just by stumbling upon it.

The moderators had different views - one being that it should be on ALL boards. I agree, but don't know how it will be done.

Can you please join me in prayer as I write to Pro-health tech support, as our moderators asked me to do.

If you have any thoughts on the matter also, I would love to hear them. I just want everyone who has needs to be able to ask for prayer here!

Dear Lord, this is Your place, please bless it, and work in bringing whoever needs to come here to find it.
    In Your Holy Name, Amen.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Then that's what I'll do. Write to tech. support. If they say no, we'll just pray them in. :) God will find a way.

Next energy boost I'll write to them. The only thing I'm unsure of is if I should ask for every board or only fibro.

I don't have the energy to do every board personally.

So that's my only uncertainty.

Great to have you back!!!
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I can feel your generous heart shining in.

I would prefer that people find the worship board by stumbling in.

Do you recall why the worship board was shut down earlier?

I fear that could happen again. Right now we have a good thing happening, with a wonderful core of people. I would not want to lose the board again.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Differing opinions.:) Asa, Why was the worship board shut down? That was before my time here.

I also have had a strong instinct that we needed a core of people here - and we have bonded so beautifully in love and holy friendship. I have been praying all month, and was glad that I was too sick to contact them.

Please, let's keep praying what to do.

Asa, I'll wait to hear from you if there is any problem asking them.

If they say no, that is fine with me. Then we will pray.

But if they say yes, we will have to see if they want to post it (don't think so). Or we can split the work among us.

Let's keep praying for the good of our worship board.

Lots of love, Judy
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's good you know your limits! And that I know what to communicate to tech. about it all.

I feel strongly that God is in charge of this. Let's keep praying for the worship board to be what he wants.

God bless, dear friend!

6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hangininthere,
    Hi hon! There is the diabetes board, but that board is pretty dead lately. Very little traffic on it. Same with a lot of the other boards.

We have:

Diabetes
    Arthritis
    Sinusitis
    FMS/CFS
    Worship
    Lyme Disease
    Aids
    Alzheimer's
    Cancer
    Depression
    Lupus
    Parkinsons
    Transfer Factor

Sorry I didn't put them in order they are in the list, but those are the boards we have now.

I doubt that Tech Support will let us put a prayer notice on those boards.
    Hugs,
    Faye
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I really hesitate to mention this. I did get involved in prayer back before the board closed but I did not get involved with a situation that rose . Posts from Wiccans. Arguments ensued. Then the board closed suddenly. They left a reasonable amount of time before opening it again.
  8. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi windblade and everyone else,

A prayer of thanks that I found this Worship Board.

God Bless You All,

BlueSky555
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad you found your way here too! Please pray for me to know what to do about contacting tech-support to announce prayer night at least on the fibro board.

Keeping you in my prayers also,
    Love, Judy
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Your little dog is SO cute !