For FFC people

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by namow, Jun 20, 2006.

1. namow

namow New Member

I just went for the second time to FFC and my pockets are getting empty, all the things from there are very expensive. In the past people has mentioned that there is other places to get the same stuff cheaper.

The problem for me is that they have their own brand and don't know where to get those things...

PLEASE HELP!!!!
  2. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

on Vitacost...I was an FFC patient and still get my supplments mostly from vitacost. NSI is a great brand and I also use Twinlab, Smart basics and Source naturals for other things.
  3. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I get most of mine from iHerb which is now called papanature online, or vitacost. For some, I had to take the FFC bottle, and compare ingredients and amounts with the other brands to find something comparable.

As Angela suggested, if you list what you're using we can put our heads together and give you some suggestions.

Getting well is an investiment in ourselves, but doing some bargain shopping is right up my alley!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/20/2006]
  4. cmc123

cmc123 New Member

I found the same exact supplement for anyone that is taking the Jarrow Acidophilus (sp)? from the FFC and paying the $37 for it!! They have it at vitacost for $under $9. I was kind of ecstatic and disgusted at the same time when I found it. Now, I'm feeling really taken advantage of. I've only gone to FFC once and had one phone consult and I'm rethinking things. I would like to see this line continue.....the supplements are so expensive but it would help alot if they were able to be purchased somewhere else. Mine this month are $500! Ouch....and I'm on disability
    Connie
  5. namow

namow New Member

Thank you for all the "hints" where to get cheaper supplements! definetely have to try this things because it is too expensive at FFC

In my second visit I found out that my thyroid is not working so I started T3 today. ALso other hormonal imbalances.

I'm taking so much stuff that I'm getting confused which one I took or when...it is crazy!

Had the second set of tests and have to wait until July to find out, we'll see what they find out!

Big hug (a soft one of course) :eek:)
  6. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

I had trouble what to take when too.. until I wrote on the tops of the bottles. I take them 3x a day, so I wrote on the tops "1 day" or "2 3x day". I take any that are 1,2,or 3x a day in the morning, any that are 2 or 3x a day in the afternoon, and the 3x a day at night. I'm sure I miss one on occasion, but this has really helped me.
  7. namow

namow New Member

Thanks, I will do that, it is very helpful