for fight when you have time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Oct 3, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i was just wondering how you are doing?

well i only dropped off my study guide book today for teacher so i could get the extra credit...i take my test tomarrow..

i only have to take math at noon and lecture is until usualy 1:20 pm...then we have math lab on the computer...so what i was thinking was that i would review some more instead of going to math lab....i can make that up anytime...just need to show up for lecture...

then i am sceduled for the psych test over...neurons, lifespan. and the other chapter i am trying to remember...oh well need to review my notes etc...

i'll be thinking of you..

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thinking of you again...

i am glad you have your friend natalie to keep you company...and have some laughs with..

i took my psychology test today..i'll find out the the results tomarrow...i pray i get atleast a b or better...

i felt pretty confident in some areas and not quite in others...

i noticed last night that the teacher may have incorrectly marked two vocabulary words incorrect so when i was looking for the definition on that quiz...i matched the definition w.the book...

so i was like what the heck is biological perspective...and the other was behavioral perspective..well the first question on the test was inregards to the those two terms...

i didn't know if i should go by the book or hers...

well i hope i did it...

hugs

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i know i have dealt w/past instructors in the past years ago...they thought they knew the answers...and the book was wrong...

well i need to take my night night pills...and do some battle w/cody's high school...before i go to class in the morning at 10 am...

frick...8:30 his school counselor...he is have problems w/his english teacher...they haven't even read out of their books yet...

she keeps preaching religion...which i thought was against the law in california....puritans...etc...

she won't tell him what is grade is...he put a progress report in...she wrote doing fine..

she has threaten to fail him...

when he asked her what his great is, she said, "what doesn't matter she didn't plan on letting me pass...

whe frequently doesn't accept his work.

she grades on participation and says he doesn't participate...for which in the past he was been known for a talker in the class...

he was an A student in english through the years..now he he getting some grief of sorts...

he states he has trouble learning becasue she won't address my questions until after class..

she is too busy talking about her religion...

they tried to tell me this morning that it was too late to get him switched and even another parent tried all the way up to the principal..well, fight they don't know who the heck the are dealing with...

by law they need to teach to him in a manner he can learn...

i need to research the religion preaching in the public schools...

i may be wrong but she can not preach to them about it...

jodie
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I know it is going to be a difficult day for you and
    for some time to come. Please know that we are all are
    thinking of you with best thoughts for David's family al-
    so. Best to try and get back to your more "normal" pur-
    suits as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    MRDAD