For Gnanny

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cerise, Aug 31, 2005.

1. cerise

cerise New Member

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO YOU!

This is not an indication of my memory getting better, just well placed post-it notes near the computer screen!
    (Just hope I got the right day!)

Hope you have a great birthday!

And remember, you're not aging, you're marinating!

--another earth sign from the Oregon group!

Love, Luck & Laughter, Linda..................
  2. cerise

cerise New Member

Thanks for being so helpful & supportive! I don't know how you do it (and freeze all that halibut)! It's time for some "Stephanie" -- you sure earned it (and are probably ready for it too)!

have a happy!
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I cant hardly see to type.
    Thankyou...couldnt survive without you guys!
    truly
  4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

and hello !
  5. itzmeannie

itzmeannie New Member

Your support and kindness are always available to us no matter how busy your life is. Thank you dear friend.
  6. Krista47

Krista47 New Member

Happy Birthday to one of the most loving and wonderful people I know. I wish you nothing but love and good health for you and those around you.

I am so thankful to have you as a friend. You inspire me to open up more to others in the hope that I might find another such wonderful spirit looking back at me. People like you make this dance through life so much more enjoyable.

Love,
    Kris
  7. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Amazing what meeting people who understand what you feel can do for you. Before meeting all of you...(board and oregon group and my dear friend Kathy from the 'other' message board) my world had shrunk down so small. A few kind words, some fun interacting with others and I found myself trying new things, getting 'out there' again. Compassion from others who know the daily struggles means so very much.
    You guys light up my life, thankyou so very much
    stephanie