For Hangininthere:Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Mar 26, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Today is the long - awaited day where Hangin' is bringing in her son for his clinical evaluation at a wonderful, caring Asperger's clinic.

His money has been taken from him for the past 3 years, by a very cruel con-artist type, who literally leaves him with no food. He recently had a breakdown partly caused by malnutrition.

Dear Hangin', Today we are praying with you every step of the way, in every part of your circumstances to bring your son: praying for your energy, clear thinking, your van working, the perception of the doctors, your son's liking or possibly bonding with someone there! And God is filling in anything forgotten!!!

We've got you covered!

Lots of love,
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/29/2006]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wow! What timing that the con-artist told your son he doesn't want him there, and your son was RELIEVED!!!

What a miracle!

Who could have pictured that months ago when they were so bonded!!!

Thank you, dear God!!!

Keep calm once your in the clinic - like you said.

I hope your son will start getting ready early. :)

Will your husband drive with you?

I'll keep praying for your energy!!! Very difficult to do - so much driving. But push and crash later.

The Holy Spirit will be with you every step of the way!!!

God Bless, dear friend.
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

23rd Psalm for Women,
    The Lord is my peace.I shall not live in anxiety.He puts me under His wings of comfort and calms my spirit within me.He takes all my anxieties on Himself and helps me to focus on Him.Yes,though I walk through a time of grave uncertainties and fierce anxieties,I will not fret- for You are my peace.Your Word and Your presence calm me now.You hold my uncertainties in the palm of Your hand.You smooth my wrinkled brow.Surely serenity and trust in You shall fill me all the days of my life.And I shall keep my mind stayed on You forever.
    Your son is so lucky to have a mom like you!!!
    My prayers go out to you all.
    Take Care.
    Jordane
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so cracking up over the 'Beverly Hillbillies' parking incident. And what your son said today: "Okay! I work well under pressure."

That is so hysterical - they both are.

It's after 8:00 p.m., and I'm hoping you're resting well!

I have a feeling of peace about the whole thing; but God is so persistant in helping us.

I'm so proud of you for everything you have been dealing with in the past 3 months, and just in how you live your life. You inspire me!

Lots of love to your family!
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

You're in my prayers.

Kendra
  6. libra55

libra55 New Member

I am praying for you and your family, your son especially, as you know I have a daughter with Asperger's so I know what you're going through. My daughter is very mildly affected but it still affects every facet of family life.

God bless you and give you serenity and strength.

Michelle
  7. Landy

Landy New Member

Prayers for you and your family during this crucial time
    and beyond. Through prayers already received it appears
    you have learned some great coping skills. You are the
    hub of your family and doing a wonderful job. Love your
    continued humor that I see as a thread throughout this
    difficult time period. May your son see and feel what
    is going on with this con. My step son has lyme disease
    and I can relate to some of what you do as far as your
    son getting ready for something. Bless you.