For JeetKunedo302

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Princessraye, May 31, 2003.

1. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Hi
    I read the post you wrote to Jacibart. I am sorry you are going through so much.
    We all know what it is like to have people not understand and sometimes be down right cruel.

I know your son not wanting to be around is hurtful but he is eight. He will learn .

My mom had CFS/CFS while I was growing up . I would not trade her for anyone's mother.

Have you tried getting your family in a support group? Maybe they could learn about your condition and understand more.

I am praying for your entire family.
  2. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Danny is that you? I think we met awhile back, in a chat room, and then emailed back and forth a few times....this is Karen. You were trying to find a Doctor?

I know you struggle with going on---especially for your son. It is the right thing to do. Count all the blessings you get from him in your life each day. When we are hurting so much sometimes we really have to search hard for the good, and the blessings, but they are there.

Give him some time he is only eight. Eight year olds are focused mainly on themselves. As children grow, they become less self absorbed---its part of maturing.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

LL
  3. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Hi
    Yes his name is Danny.

My heart just went out to him after hearing his post and I wanted to reach out.
    This DD is so tough!
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]