FOR JELLYBELLY..........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HOUSEOFBLUES, Dec 11, 2002.

1. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

Yes, I have an under-active thyroid for which I take synthroid (for the past 30 yrs. now)
    I was also tested for Cushings's disease recently and it came back negative.
    Every doctor i've ever had has always given me the Tsh T3 T4 test and then they just keep me on the synthroid.
    I have a feeling there is something more to this problem with the thyroid but every time I bring it up or tell my current doc about any new info I've found on the internet, all he does is say: "Well, keep looking and maybe one day you'll find a cure." this is usually said with a smirk on his face which makes me want to haul off and whack him.
    I'm in the process of trying to find some other Doctor to switch to and let me tell you , it's "slim pickin's" out there.
    Oh where oh where have all the good docs gone?.......

Love,
    HOB
  2. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

Yes, I have an under-active thyroid for which I take synthroid (for the past 30 yrs. now)
    I was also tested for Cushings's disease recently and it came back negative.
    Every doctor i've ever had has always given me the Tsh T3 T4 test and then they just keep me on the synthroid.
    I have a feeling there is something more to this problem with the thyroid but every time I bring it up or tell my current doc about any new info I've found on the internet, all he does is say: "Well, keep looking and maybe one day you'll find a cure." this is usually said with a smirk on his face which makes me want to haul off and whack him.
    I'm in the process of trying to find some other Doctor to switch to and let me tell you , it's "slim pickin's" out there.
    Oh where oh where have all the good docs gone?.......

Love,
    HOB
  3. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member