FOR KADYWILL......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HOUSEOFBLUES, Nov 11, 2002.

1. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I'm so confused right now..........
    After reading all these postings about everybody's hurt feelings, I read and re-read my posting to you about the holidays and i'm trying to figure out if I am one of those people who made you feel bad.
    If I was one of them, please forgive me and accept my apology because it was not intended as such. I was only trying to help...........

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES
  2. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I'm so confused right now..........
    After reading all these postings about everybody's hurt feelings, I read and re-read my posting to you about the holidays and i'm trying to figure out if I am one of those people who made you feel bad.
    If I was one of them, please forgive me and accept my apology because it was not intended as such. I was only trying to help...........

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

all is well and I love you for saying this!!! My feelings get hurt over the news on TV...it's of no consequence, whatsoever! The holidays are just a very hard time for me and it goes WAY back to an abusive, alcoholic parent who hated Christmas!!! Anything that is said to me right now may cause me to cry and with the pain I'm in at this minute, I just cry most of the time!
    You said nothing at all to hurt me. Get this off of your mind and think of a way to END THIS DANGED BACK PAIN OF MINE!!!!!! lol
    Thank you!
    Kady