for Kaths Question.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Dec 2, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

You said you have been bi polar since teens, but dx'd 10 years ago? Also that you have CFS.

Did the CFS come later in life--than the Bi Polar, and if so did it really aggravate the Bi Polar Symptoms?

Appreciate any help, I am having a tough time right now, but when I am feeling a bit better would love to pick your brain, if I may?
    Karen
    By the Way--Welcome to the Board![This Message was Edited on 12/02/2002]
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

You said you have been bi polar since teens, but dx'd 10 years ago? Also that you have CFS.

Did the CFS come later in life--than the Bi Polar, and if so did it really aggravate the Bi Polar Symptoms?

Appreciate any help, I am having a tough time right now, but when I am feeling a bit better would love to pick your brain, if I may?
    Karen
    By the Way--Welcome to the Board![This Message was Edited on 12/02/2002]
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

4. kaths

kaths New Member

Karen, the CFS has been coming on for the last few years. The fatigue and headaches have been daily since last November. So the bipolar came first. With the intense depression of the last three months, my few hypomanic episodes have felt like good health (energy!), which is dangerous bipolar thinking. Before CFS, my hypomania was characterized by fast talking, much spending, fast driving, etc. Post CFS, the hyper episodes are characterized by giddiness and rapid thinking.

I hope you get some psychiatric help and meds. They can make all the diffference. I wish you peace.
    Pick my brain any time.

Kathy