FOR KITTYKAT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellym, Jan 30, 2003.

1. kellym

kellym New Member

Hey KittyKat,
    I'm Kelly, from Houston as well. My 25th b-day was on the 3rd. Happy Birthday to you tomorrow. Tomorrow's my husband's 28th.
    I live in Kingwood, actually, and was glad to see someone else on this board so close to home. You can check out my bio to find out more. It's been a while since visiting the board, glad I came back to find someone close.
    This DD is hard to deal with. I have endo, fibro, CFS, and Hashimoto's hypothyroidism. I've checked around for support groups on the North side, which there aren't any. The only ones are on the south side. I don't know if you have a good doc, but there is a wonderful one, Dr. Patricia Salvato, at Twelve Oaks. She's a rhuemy that specializes in CFS/FM.
    Hope to hear from you.
    KellyM
    P.S. I take it from your name that you like cats. I've got a 4 year old male tuxedo cat named Oreo. How about you?
  2. kellym

kellym New Member

bump for KittyKat to read
  3. Kittykat

Kittykat New Member

Kelly!

Thanks and nice to meet you. I lived out in Kingwood a few years ago and miss it so much. I lived off lake Houston, but work put me on the sw side.
    I am excite to see another Houstonian here on the side. Honestly I have been to many doctors in the past year, and think I finally found a good one!!!
    if you don't mind, do you work, and what do you do?
    I work full-time for American Greetings Corp. I have been with them now for about 7 years and really enjoy it. Very stressful, but I am learning not to stress as much. I am being transfered to the Galleria come March 28, and not looking forward to the drive! :)
    Nice to meet you and keep in touch!

Katrina