for Klutzo another supp to consider

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tansy, Aug 4, 2003.

1. tansy

tansy New Member

Ho Klutzo

Plantscaper mentioned grape seed extract. I remembered reading about this a while ago when brain fog at worst so have just checked it out.

It is thought to be a powerful and effective therapeutic agent with a lot of actions that would benefit many of us. my only concern in your case is it's potential BP lowering effects, so may be contraindicated with your med, but I'm sure you could check that out.

It also it said to help with oestrogen levels.

Grape seed extract :-

Strengthens and Repairs Connective Tissue
    Helps Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
    Helps Teeth and Gums
    Reduces Allergic Responses By Minimizing Histamine Production
    Enhanced Capillary Strength and Vascular Function
    Reduces Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Levels
    Helps Prevent Cancer
    Strengthens The Immune System
    Increases Peripheral Circulation, Improving Vision
    Reduction in Skin Aging and Loss of Elasticity

The Ultimate Anti-Oxidant!
    There are a large number of Anti-Oxidants that provide numerous health benefits (Co-Enzyme Q-10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, NAC), but Grape Seed Extract has several properties that make it the ideal choice as an anti-oxidant:
    1. It is one of the only anti-oxidants that crosses the blood/brain barrier to protect neural tissue.
    2. It is distributed to virtually every organ and tissue, and remains in the body for up to 72 hours.

3. It is bioavailable and immediately absorbed from the stomach into the bloodstream. It's water-soluble and extremely well-absorbed into your body, usually within minutes of consumption.

4. It conserves and regenerates Vitamin C and Vitamin E.

More food for thought.

Love

Tansy

[This Message was Edited on 08/04/2003]