FOR LAURA LEE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri, Nov 15, 2002.

1. sheri

sheri New Member

First of all, you have such a pretty name. Thank you for your welcome message, yes, I see i am going to like this site...I saw that you are taking care of your mom with alzherimers-My heart is with both you and she. My mom passed on to a better place, about 3 years ago, and I cried like a baby. During the hard, hard times, I was sometimes resentful and have so much regretted those times and feelings. However, she told me so many times toward the end when she was more coherant how she loved me. And I loved her. If there is anything that you ever want to talk about concerning this awful condition, please let me know. I had to learn a lot the research way. And some of it, you can't understand. I may have some tips for you , when and if you ever need them. Once again, thank you for the welcome and God Bless!!! Blessings, sheri
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

First of all, you have such a pretty name. Thank you for your welcome message, yes, I see i am going to like this site...I saw that you are taking care of your mom with alzherimers-My heart is with both you and she. My mom passed on to a better place, about 3 years ago, and I cried like a baby. During the hard, hard times, I was sometimes resentful and have so much regretted those times and feelings. However, she told me so many times toward the end when she was more coherant how she loved me. And I loved her. If there is anything that you ever want to talk about concerning this awful condition, please let me know. I had to learn a lot the research way. And some of it, you can't understand. I may have some tips for you , when and if you ever need them. Once again, thank you for the welcome and God Bless!!! Blessings, sheri
  3. sheri

sheri New Member

Good Saturday evening to you'
    I just read your response, and I appreciate your acknowledgement...Just wanted to say , that , no, we did see our mom go through the vegetable state as it is called.
    She lived such a hard life and was always giving and sweet and such a worker! She left us with a lot of inspiration, but even after 3 years, I admit, there is still a hurting in my heart due not only to missing her, but how the end was. Long and awful, it seemed. But, like I also mentioned, I know she is at peace, rest, and and in Glory. So when I remember those dreadful days, I am reminded where and how she is now...That is a great comfort to me.
    Love to you, and as always, blessings, sheri
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2002]