FOR LEASE What a grand idea---baby's picture!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by polliwog, Nov 21, 2002.

1. polliwog

polliwog New Member

I JUST POSTED A MESSAGE TO YOUR PREVIOUS POST, THEN I WENT TO YOUR BIO SECTION TO READ ABOUT YOU! WHAT A GREAT IDEA POSTING YOUR SONOGRAM PICTURE TO THE GROUP. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, AND HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY PREGNANCY. I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE HAD THIS DISEASE FOR SO LONG AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. HANG IN THERE GIRL, THEY'RE BOUND TO FIND THE ANSWER FOR US ONE OF THESE DAYS. UNTIL THEN MUCH LOVE TO OUR LITTLE AUSSIE! POLLIWOG
  2. polliwog

polliwog New Member

I JUST POSTED A MESSAGE TO YOUR PREVIOUS POST, THEN I WENT TO YOUR BIO SECTION TO READ ABOUT YOU! WHAT A GREAT IDEA POSTING YOUR SONOGRAM PICTURE TO THE GROUP. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, AND HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY PREGNANCY. I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE HAD THIS DISEASE FOR SO LONG AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. HANG IN THERE GIRL, THEY'RE BOUND TO FIND THE ANSWER FOR US ONE OF THESE DAYS. UNTIL THEN MUCH LOVE TO OUR LITTLE AUSSIE! POLLIWOG
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

wonderful ladies around here's idea :)
    I was a little perplexed, as I couldn't post a link, so someone suggested putting the photo in my profile.
    Very clever idea :)
    Thankyou for your kind words & well wishes. I am hoping that things will be smooth sailing from here on in :)

Lease