For livnlife & friends...here's my tropical island!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CinCA, Feb 21, 2006.

1. CinCA

CinCA New Member

I saw your post and loved it! I just posted one of my favorite tropical island pics on my profile. Feel free to look at it and imagine the warm breezes and salt air. Happy travels, everyone!

Enjoy!
    C.
  2. CooBax

CooBax New Member

Hey Cinca,

Great picture!!! I love it!! I love going south...I feel better when i am in the sun. I will have to post one of my photos as well.

Happy health,

Lesley
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Where is this island? Looks wonderful right now.

We traveled to Puerto Rico last June and stayed at a lovely resort. Would love to be there NOW... then it was very hot and humid and almost hurricane season. Glad we got out in time. (-:

Thanks for the nice pic...makes me feel happy.

Sue
  4. CinCA

CinCA New Member

The photo is from Fiji, in the south Pacific northeast of New Zealand. We went there for our honeymoon, and it is really our favorite part of the world! The people are so simple in their way of life and so very, very nice and genuine. I wish I could go back again soon, but the photo is a nice reminder!
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My DH is a scuba diver and he loves to go to warm water places to dive. This looks divine.

What a nice honeymoon site. It's nice to have these memories, isn't it?

Sue
  6. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Lots of fish like in "Finding Nemo"! The snorkeling when we went was actually better than the diving...crystal clear, warm water. So nice!

I have a tropical island calendar for this year that I love to look at when I am stressed and/or it's a grey, ugly day outside. But my movers packed it in some weird box (all that's left are garage and china cabinet), and I haven't found it yet. Bummer. Hope it turns up soon.

Enjoy!
    C.