For: Lms526

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I will pray for you, I have been where you are many times. We do get where we are, what I call 'prayed out'. I believe that is when we need to let others pray for us untill we can come back and pray for ourselves. YOu still believe, that is what is important.

I have been asking prayer for the same thing for two years now, without an answer, yet, I know that it is with in God's will what I am asking. But our time is not always God's time to answer us.

I have been prayed out with the request that is on the prayer list right now, and others pray for me. I can pray again, thanks to their petitions for me.

I am so sorry to hear about the lost of the little baby, and will be in prayer for the young parents. That is so very sad.

God bless you, and I know you will be alright with the Lord.

You just need to rest, and let us pray for you for now.

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hi Shirl,
    Thank you for your comments. It means a lot to me. "Prayed out" pretty accurately describes how I feel right now. I just feel so exhausted. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Thank you for your prayers also. I need them SO BADLY right now. But I know that in my heart I will be all right with the Lord. He has been showing me a lot in the last several days that He does care and that He is with me. Even in the midst of the darkness of my depression. Thank you for the encouragement. Take care!

Lms526
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

While you can't really pray, then just listen to that 'still small voice' that will reach out to all of us, which of course is our Conforter, the Holy Spirit.

You are in my daily prayers, no thanks necessary, we are commanded to pray for one another.

Shalom, Shirl