for Madwolf please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lisjhn, Jan 8, 2003.

1. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

Hi. I am especially interested in all your posts just because you seem like a compassionate doctor not to mention you know what we are going through. I think it's great you share on this board and offer free medical advice to all of us when you have the time.

It sounds as if you are actively working and if so, where, and are you taking new patients?

I have an appt. at Harborviews Chronic Fatigue Clinic in August 2003 but am first on the cancellation list so it looks like I'll be able to get in sooner. They have the ability to do certain tests and have some sort of treatment program. I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call for a cancellation to get started on all of this since my current treatment isn't helping me much.

I'm just thinking after reading your recent post on antibiotics and doxicycline that I'd be interested in trying that or just seeing what your opinion is on what might help me better. I do like my current doctor as she has an interest in this as well and goes to FMS seminars but she won't prescribe me antibiotics, antifungals or antivirals or do certain tests. (I think they call that HMO!) All of which I'd like to at least give a shot at since it's been known to help others just in case my main symptoms come from candida, mycoplasmas or HHV-6. But I was thinking if Harborview doesn't try those meds either or their treatment program doesn't work for me, I'd be interested in seeing you down the road.

I have Basic Health and am on DSHS disability and have medical vouchers or would pay cash. I live in Olympia and would endure the drive over the mountains if you would have a look at me.

Please let me know what you think, I'm just planning in advance, I just want to get well again so I can work and have a so-called normal life.

You can reply here or e-mail me. My e-mail is in my bio. I'd appreciate it if you can help in anyway and as I stated before, I thank you for all your input on this board.

Thanks, ~LISA
  2. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

bumping my own message......
  3. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

Thanks for replying.

I'll let you know what happens at Harborview first.

Take care,

~LISA
  4. VickyB

VickyB New Member

How far away is madwolf from us? I wanna go. Still don't know WA that well.
    Thanks, Sleeper01
  5. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

Yeah, it's a few hours, cross the mountains. Wanna go together?

My plan is to do Harborviews treatment then tell everyone what it entails so that they can try it without having to pay thousands, then if it works, wha-la....and if it doesn't, then my next step was to see madwolf. He seems like a caring doctor. Maybe he'll let me try some antibiotics or something.

If it's OK with him, maybe we could drive over together. It wouldn't be for several several months though, like closer to the end of the year I'd imagine.

~LISA
  6. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Sounds good to me-I have all the time in the world to wait-I don't think this DD is going anywhere. I think Madwolf would be a great doctor to go visit. All his advice is really good!!
    Sincerely, Sleeper01