For MamaDove

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, May 29, 2008.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hi Alicia,

I'm so glad to reconnect with you and other people on this board. I never stopped being a member here; just didn't post for a while.

I haven't been on the HealingWell for a while. I was on another FM board but it got a little slow too so I thought I would check in here.

Tell me again please what is LDN? Is it for FM or Crohn's?

My boss (holistic pharmacist) has this drink he wants me to try but it looks and smells so foul I don't think I will!
    He claims it cures anything. (snake oil LOL)

Anyway, my protocol is working for me at present; I am able to work and have something of a normal social life.....I tend to push it during the week and then crash on the weekends.

As you might remember I am on an immune suppressor, 6-mercaptopurine, that suppresses the immune response, so it has improved my FM symptoms as well. I strongly believe FM is an autoimmune disorder despite some dr's saying it is not.

I have had good luck with the 6-MP, I am suppressed just enough to block the symptoms while maintaining enough of an immune system so I don't get sick. It took a while to get the dosage right.

How have you been feeling?

Take care,
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member