For; Marinemom......Magnesium

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shirl, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Kathy, though I would do another post for you as the other is getting long.

I take the Pro Energy; 1 capsule before breakfast
    1 capsule before lunch

The ZMA, I take two capsules at 10pm at night, its great for deep sleep.(Takes about 10 days before you feel the difference in the sleep pattern though).

Both Products are sold here at Pro Health, I have used Pro Health's supplements before I came on this board! They are really of great quality, and the price is very good too.

The ZMA is not in the catalog yet, as they started selling it for us just a month or so ago. So if you want to read about it, just type in 'ZMA' and it will come up.

My kids used to call my house 'Marine Bootcamp', needless to say, they didn't join the Marines!

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Kathy, though I would do another post for you as the other is getting long.

I take the Pro Energy; 1 capsule before breakfast
    1 capsule before lunch

The ZMA, I take two capsules at 10pm at night, its great for deep sleep.(Takes about 10 days before you feel the difference in the sleep pattern though).

Both Products are sold here at Pro Health, I have used Pro Health's supplements before I came on this board! They are really of great quality, and the price is very good too.

The ZMA is not in the catalog yet, as they started selling it for us just a month or so ago. So if you want to read about it, just type in 'ZMA' and it will come up.

My kids used to call my house 'Marine Bootcamp', needless to say, they didn't join the Marines!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

for the info. I'm gonna try the magnesium (?). Hopefully it will help.

Kathy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am taking about 450 milligrams of the magnesium, and 300 milligrams of the Malic Acid, I need to up the Malic Acid.

I am taking the Pro Energy (Malic Acid & Magnesium Glycinate)together, one in the morning, and one at lunch.

I take the ZMA(2 capsules) (Zinc, Magnesium & B-6) at 10pm at night for sleep.

If I 'feel' the pain getting bad, I will also take 'Natural Calm', its a powdered form of Magnesium Citrate. I will take one teaspoon of this and usually it helps the pain like a pain pill! BUT it will cause diarrhea if you take too much of this one.

I also take; 800 IU's of natural vitamin E
    Ultra B-Complex (high potency with Folic Acid)
    Ester C 500 a day

Natural Noni Juice for IBS

Since I can't take a complete multi vitamin, I drink Ensure once or twice a day.

My whole life revolves around my supplements!

Shalom, Shirl