For Marla about panic and bust measurements

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klutzo, Dec 2, 2002.

1. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I read your post about measuring your bust on exhaling and inhaling and that the difference has something to do with panic attacks.
    I am interested in what this was about. I didn't see any follow up. I have had panic attacks for about a dozen yrs. and they got worse as my MVP leaked more. I now have them under control by taking 1/4 of a Xanax every 6 hrs. and avoiding overdoing it or being in very hot or very cold or very noisy environments or standing for a long time, all of which bring on attacks.
    I exhaled as much as possible and then inhaled as much as possible. My bust was 3 inches larger on inhale than on exhale. What does this mean? I have read a ton on this and never seen anything about this.
    Thanks for your input,
    Klutzo
  2. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I read your post about measuring your bust on exhaling and inhaling and that the difference has something to do with panic attacks.
    I am interested in what this was about. I didn't see any follow up. I have had panic attacks for about a dozen yrs. and they got worse as my MVP leaked more. I now have them under control by taking 1/4 of a Xanax every 6 hrs. and avoiding overdoing it or being in very hot or very cold or very noisy environments or standing for a long time, all of which bring on attacks.
    I exhaled as much as possible and then inhaled as much as possible. My bust was 3 inches larger on inhale than on exhale. What does this mean? I have read a ton on this and never seen anything about this.
    Thanks for your input,
    Klutzo
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Is Marla not here during the week at all? I'm glad her practice is so busy!
    Klutzo
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I can't believe I'm the only one who is curious about this strange post on a relationship between panic and bust size!
    K
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I'll get this sucker to the front page if it's the last thing I do!
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm curious too.I've heard about this before but never understood it.I guess it just was'nt laid out for me!
    Thanks,
    Tracey
  7. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Can't wait to hear the skinny on this. So..... bump, bump, bump.

Annette