For Mickie and anyone else who may know

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maps, Mar 27, 2006.

1. maps

maps New Member

I went to my drs today and showed her the article on undenentured whey she had heard of it and said to try it.

My problem is I went to order it here and all I can find is Vanilla, is this the right one as 2 for 32.95 does not seem that expensive.

I really want to get the right one.

ImmunPlexâ„¢ Vanilla
    Customer Rating 4.1 (46 ratings)
    Rate this product
    Was $59.95

Now!
    Buy 1 for $34.95
    Buy 2 or more for $32.95 each

Thanks in advance
    maps
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It was supposed to be the chocolate on closeout but because the cover of the catalog ran the vanilla with the buy-one-get-one-free offer, PH will honor the deal. If you live where the ambient temperature is above 77 degrees, ask that the ImmunPlex be sent in a cool pack. I live in FL and asked for one. It was sent in a regular box and it felt warm to the touch. That means it was at least 98 degrees. I called and they sent more in a cool pack and are sending the label to return the first order to PH at their expense. PH has excellent customer service.

Love, Mikie
  3. maps

maps New Member

I live in Toronto no 77 degrees for us yet but did see some crocuses in the lawn today and it is amazing we can actually see the lawn this time of year.

Thanks for your reply I am going to place my order tonight.

Sorry I spelt your name wrong on the first post.

regards
    maps
    [This Message was Edited on 03/27/2006]
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My Mom always called me Mickie, so I answer to anything which is close :)

I just saw a show on global warming and I'm not surprised you can see your lawns so early. This is happening faster than any of the scientists expected. It's scary.

Love, Mikie