For MISSBOO re; Ultracet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri, Nov 14, 2002.

1. sheri

sheri New Member

You may have found out by now, but Ultracet is a pain meicaton for acute pain. A lot of pain clinics send their patients to their md's for it. I became familiar w/it this July when I fell and broke my wrist, and rib contusions...It is primarily Tylenol w/another pain reliever ( that I can't think of right now.) The only thing is to take it to food. It can irritate the stomach. Right now, I am unable to take mine , and OH how I wish I could, but I had a very bad asthma episode and the Prednisone caused me to get stomach ulcers, so I have to get them healed first. It tends to make you sleepy, and I did find that I was a little headachy when they wore off. These aren't bad side effects compared to a lot of other meds.
    Hope you feel well soon. Blessings to you, Sheri
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

You may have found out by now, but Ultracet is a pain meicaton for acute pain. A lot of pain clinics send their patients to their md's for it. I became familiar w/it this July when I fell and broke my wrist, and rib contusions...It is primarily Tylenol w/another pain reliever ( that I can't think of right now.) The only thing is to take it to food. It can irritate the stomach. Right now, I am unable to take mine , and OH how I wish I could, but I had a very bad asthma episode and the Prednisone caused me to get stomach ulcers, so I have to get them healed first. It tends to make you sleepy, and I did find that I was a little headachy when they wore off. These aren't bad side effects compared to a lot of other meds.
    Hope you feel well soon. Blessings to you, Sheri