For Montana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JUDY, Sep 24, 2002.

1. JUDY

JUDY New Member

Hi, I just read a post of yours where you said you had to give up all meds because of insurance cuts. I just wanted you to know that you can obtain some meds through your doctors office under patient assistance. The drug companies offer this to people who are low income. Also ask your doctor for samples. I feel sorry for you, you must be in terrible pain. I get some of my meds free through the program. Check on the net under "free medicine" or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it's called. If you can't find out anything about it, email me and I will get more info for you. (starrwatch@yahoo.com). Your doctors office should be able to tell you which drug companies participate in the programs. Hang in there and good luck. Judy
  2. JUDY

JUDY New Member

Hi, I just read a post of yours where you said you had to give up all meds because of insurance cuts. I just wanted you to know that you can obtain some meds through your doctors office under patient assistance. The drug companies offer this to people who are low income. Also ask your doctor for samples. I feel sorry for you, you must be in terrible pain. I get some of my meds free through the program. Check on the net under "free medicine" or something like that. I can't remember exactly what it's called. If you can't find out anything about it, email me and I will get more info for you. (starrwatch@yahoo.com). Your doctors office should be able to tell you which drug companies participate in the programs. Hang in there and good luck. Judy