FOR Montana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BonBons, Nov 21, 2002.

1. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi there - I read your profile and I just wanted you to know I share your outrage that you cannot get SSD with all of your health issues. I know what you mean about not understanding why others get it for alcoholism, or one disorder. (I have heard they don't do that so much anymore, and know alcoholism is a disease). I think as the population is exploding we will have more and more difficulty getting what we need. But when someone is as ill as you are, there is just no reason! Write your local congressperson. I did save toward my retirement, but 2 1/2 years unemployed sucked it all up. Take care, be good to yourself, and keep fighting the good fight. BonBons
  2. BonBons

BonBons New Member

Hi there - I read your profile and I just wanted you to know I share your outrage that you cannot get SSD with all of your health issues. I know what you mean about not understanding why others get it for alcoholism, or one disorder. (I have heard they don't do that so much anymore, and know alcoholism is a disease). I think as the population is exploding we will have more and more difficulty getting what we need. But when someone is as ill as you are, there is just no reason! Write your local congressperson. I did save toward my retirement, but 2 1/2 years unemployed sucked it all up. Take care, be good to yourself, and keep fighting the good fight. BonBons

[ advertisement ]