For Ness... Doctor in Charlotte

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AnnetClo, Dec 13, 2002.

1. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Hi I just read one of your posts that you also live in Charlotte (and that you love cats... me too, I have 6). I read also that you love your doctor and that he believes you when you say that you have pain. Would you mind my asking who your doctor is? I am presently seeing a doctor that Sandy recommended and she's very good, but her office is waaaay across town. And she schedules all of the tests she orders at University Hospital so that's a long drive too. I still have to work full time, and my hubby has end stage renal disease and is on dialysis so I have to be out a good bit for that too so I would love to have a doctor that is closer to me ( I live out by Carolina Place Mall).

And by the way, I'm very happy for all of you guys that have finally found a doctor that you love and that listens to you. We have enough to deal with in our lives without adding clueless docs!!

Annette
  2. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Hi I just read one of your posts that you also live in Charlotte (and that you love cats... me too, I have 6). I read also that you love your doctor and that he believes you when you say that you have pain. Would you mind my asking who your doctor is? I am presently seeing a doctor that Sandy recommended and she's very good, but her office is waaaay across town. And she schedules all of the tests she orders at University Hospital so that's a long drive too. I still have to work full time, and my hubby has end stage renal disease and is on dialysis so I have to be out a good bit for that too so I would love to have a doctor that is closer to me ( I live out by Carolina Place Mall).

And by the way, I'm very happy for all of you guys that have finally found a doctor that you love and that listens to you. We have enough to deal with in our lives without adding clueless docs!!

Annette
  3. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

That's much closer than the University area. And I will shoot you an email. Let me leave my address so you will recognize it.
    ajc1206@aol.com

Annette
  4. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Any animal lover has gone to be a top of the line person!!!! We should all get together and go out to dinner one night, although I probably can't get away until after New Year's. But bring pics of the kitties!!!!

About the tests Dr. Rupp orders... the only one that I have been able to get scheduled nearer to my house is the sleep study. But really, I know that fm is a disease of exclusion, but I think that maybe she could order fewer tests. She ordered a MRI of my neck and lumbar (that I couldn't get because I haven't met my deductible and it was going to cost me 700.00 up front)and also a CT and I just had surgery on my neck in May so I know she's not going to find anything. But mostly, I would like something close enough to be able to see the doc on my lunch hour. Anything I can do to spend more time lying on the couch, I want to do. lol. Just kidding.....