?? ? for our SSDI experts.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathryn, Jan 15, 2003.

  1. Kathryn

    Kathryn New Member

    Went to doctor today. When I left his office, I had a prescription for one of those ugly (but strong)4 footed canes and the paperwork for a DMV placard for my car. On the form, he filled in the box stating that I would be disabled for at least 4 years. Should I Xerox these and send the copies to SS since they have not yet made a decision on my application, or should I wait until they deny me and then send them in with an appeal, or would they likely do me no good at SS no matter what I do with them?
  2. joannie1

    joannie1 New Member

    When you first applied and were sent out you paperwork to sign for Doctor's records release forms you should have gotten a paper with the persons name on it as to who you spoke to. Find that persons name and the number and ext. to this person. Call that person and tell her you have this form and want it sent in with all your other papers for the determination process of your claim. that is what the gal I spoke with last week told me to do. She said if I had anything else that I wanted to be put in the file to contact her. Good luck and lets hope that is the ticket you have been waiting for.