For Prickles...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamj, Nov 6, 2006.

1. pamj

pamj New Member

Hi Prickles!

I haven't been on the computer much over the past month... just not feeling up to it.

I just found your website on Fibro Awareness, and it's awesome! Thanks so much for linking Ashley's site, she's received several visits, and she's even adding some awareness holiday cards.

You are really doing an amazing job with increasing awareness. It's time for me to get busy with it again. You are definitely an inspiration!!!

hugs,
    Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2006]
  2. pamj

pamj New Member

Yes, I'm feeling a bit better... perhaps inspired by Ashley's work on her holiday collection :)

I know what you mean about doing more when we see what others are doing for us. I love how we all feed off each other! I hope you're doing well... thanks for all of your hard work!

take care,
    Pam
  3. pamj

pamj New Member

On her site, we can only see where the visitor is linked from... like if it's a link on your site, or from a search engine like google, yahoo, etc... If they go directly there, we don't know about it.

We also do not know who is purchasing, or the location of the buyers. It is all done through the supplier for security reasons.

The good news is that two CFS shirts went out today! I have a feeling it's from your link - there have been lots of visitors from there :)

I love her new awareness snowmen! Very creative and thoughtful... I'm sure others will love them as well :)

take care,
    Pam
  4. pamj

pamj New Member

bump for Prickles