I was wondering if you had time to comment some more on the info on vit C. I found your information very interesting and was wondering what you thought about the connection with what you had to say and oxalates? All these things seem to point to some sort of connective tissue disorder. My thoughts are that all this stems from some kind of bacterial imbalance in the gut that causes us not to be able to process certain nutrients properly. We don't processs vit C and oxalates properly like normal people due and this leads to our feeling of malaise. It seems like what it would feel like to be poisoned at some kind of a low dose of toxin. Hope this makes sense! Any thoughts?