For queenbee69

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vamp, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hey there,

Yes, finally found my way here......LOTS of people here - still getting responses from where everyone is from. I find this quite an interesting board. Would like to get ahold of you queen and chat sometime....How do we do this???? Duh? LOL
    Vamp
  2. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hey there,

Yes, finally found my way here......LOTS of people here - still getting responses from where everyone is from. I find this quite an interesting board. Would like to get ahold of you queen and chat sometime....How do we do this???? Duh? LOL
    Vamp
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey vamp! So good hearing from you! I'm glad you like the board. I'm not sure myself what to do about chat.....What carrier do you have for your computer? I have on online bubby system I can use to talk one on one though my email site. Also someone else I know has me hooked to the yahoo instant messaging.....there are a few options. I dont know if I should put my email address on here or not? Wondering if other people do? I'll check here on the board.....get back to me via here.....we'll get it going somehow! Talk at you soon.....queenbee69
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey! I just checked the board and got my answer.......it wouldnt be wish to put an email address on here.....maybe I'll see you in the chat room then we can ptp chat, Ill give you my email there.......
  5. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

vamp.......im stuck in the posts and i can be found....im just going to put these few lines to bump up this post. Hope you find it and respond.....queenbee69
  6. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hi queen,

See my little arm waving??????? LOL Here I am - was wondering when you went into chat room or how we could connect other than this board. Does get to be a lot of posts here and I can't weed through them all either.
    Get back here and let me know if there is a time we can meet in chat or something. As I said, I have yahoo, MSN, and AOL instant messaging, so I am sure there is some way we can connect up..
    Hope to hear from you soon queen
    Vamp
  7. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey finally...i have yahoo instant messaging also. my name is humpty200....message me. if i dont respond its because my othe half is online. keep trying. talk at you soon.....queenbee69