For Rene

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GoDaleJr, Nov 1, 2002.

1. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

Hi Rene,
    I just read your post under mine for State disability. I am trying to get my PCP to send in the continutaion form cuz my Rheumy put me back to work Oct. 10th!
    I did see the Independent Doctor from EDD, and my visit was like 5 minutes too, I don't know why he made me put a gown on! He confirmed my Fibro and recommended a No Return To Work date.
    I called State office today and they got that, but they said my PCP still needs to send that form in for me to get my money.
    I got all the forms for SSDI and called the SSDI office today. I have an appt. Nov. 19th. Those forms drive me crazy I can't concentrate long enough to fill them all out!
    How's your foster care process going? I can't do anything with it yet. I'm sooo in limbo right now.
    Email me if you want at leos royal memory at prodigy dot net. all one address, no spaces.
    thanks and good luck,
    ~Gina
  2. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

Hi Rene,
    I just read your post under mine for State disability. I am trying to get my PCP to send in the continutaion form cuz my Rheumy put me back to work Oct. 10th!
    I did see the Independent Doctor from EDD, and my visit was like 5 minutes too, I don't know why he made me put a gown on! He confirmed my Fibro and recommended a No Return To Work date.
    I called State office today and they got that, but they said my PCP still needs to send that form in for me to get my money.
    I got all the forms for SSDI and called the SSDI office today. I have an appt. Nov. 19th. Those forms drive me crazy I can't concentrate long enough to fill them all out!
    How's your foster care process going? I can't do anything with it yet. I'm sooo in limbo right now.
    Email me if you want at leos royal memory at prodigy dot net. all one address, no spaces.
    thanks and good luck,
    ~Gina