For Roc & Everyone needing Some Fun Airline News

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mysticbrit, Dec 28, 2009.

1. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

My hubby was sent this link by one of his friends. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From broken guitars to missed destinations to drunk pilots, airlines have been taking it on the chin recently. A little humor goes a long way to putting it all in perspective, and the following clip, which seems to have originated in a church humor blog, looks at how Lutheran Airlines makes flying a down-to-earth experience.

http://www.avweb.com/podcast/podcast/AudioPodcast_LutheranAirlines_201576-1.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hugs,
    Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2009]
  2. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Hey gal! Long time no see/talk/hear! :)

How are you neighbor?

I'll check out those funny airlines...!!!

Love,
    Fight :)
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Vell, dat vas sure some announce-ah-ment. I tink it vas even funnier
    den ah Ole and Lena yoke. But I tink I shud point outa vun ting.
    Lut-erans don't generally eat anyting as high-falutin' as desserts.
    Dey pretty much stick to bars.

In Minnesota (Da Old Country), ve got a lotta bars. About 300
    varieties.

Hope folks enyoy der flight. Da Captain vill tell yew ven ve fly
    over Lake Wobegone.

Give hubby a big kiss, and tell him it's from me.

Rock
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

OMG this is funny!!!!

Ha ha ha!
  5. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

The turbulence and the air bag devices coming down, to forget about them, because you've got much bigger things to worry about, lol.
  6. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Hubby said he excepts your kiss and sends you a hug too. He agreed about the 'bars' also.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. We both just listened to it again, after all the bad news we needed something to make us laugh. The first time I played it I had tears streaming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. I actually had to replay it because I made so much noise.

Hugs from the frozen Tundra,
    Nancy
  7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Welcome back neighbor. I've missed you.

Glad you enjoyed the post, as I told Rock, I had to play it twice I was laughing so hard I missed part of it the first time.

Stick around and stay warm.

Nancy
  8. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I enjoyed the heat wave we had a few days ago of 30 degrees F. Now its in the single digits. That's it... I'm moving to TN. Sick of all this cold weather. It better not follow me down there.

Love,
    Fight :)
  9. victoria

victoria New Member

It's funny, but, in a weird way to me because altho I was brought up Lutheran... it was German based, not Norwegian....

I was in Illinois, so maybe that's the difference? I don't think it was as friendly in any case. Also, the 'v's in that recording were very well pronounced, unlike my German relatives hehehehe.... yes, I was called Wicki or Wiktoria a LOT as a kid by a few in my family.

And we did use the word 'trespass'... what is that all about?

Maybe just different synods, LOL!

10. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I understood vevery vord of dit! Vi don't know vut vou're talking avout!

Vove,
    Vight! :)