For Sassy2 (Mary)...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Jul 7, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi Mary,

I thought I would just continue here that post is getting so long and it takes for ever to get to the end doesn't it?

It is very nice to meet you too Mary and I think it is great that singing helps you. It must be nice to be able to sing I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I used to sing in the shower when I was a teenager and my mother would threaten to record me. She said if I know how bad I was I would quit...LOL

I still sing in the car by myself and very loudly :)

I have to say I do admire you I can't image being in a wheel chair it must be very hard. Are you still in one? You will have to forgive me if you told me that already. I forget sometime...don't we all.

Yes I do think hobbies are very important. I am in the habit of starting something and the moving on to something. I love to read and I keep myself confused by having 2 books going at one time.

It does make for interesting conversation when I am telling someone about the book though...LOL

Wishing you more good days than bad,

Karen :)
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

I am glad you are no longer in the wheel chair. Sound like you are one smart and tough lady.

2000 book oh my I would be in hog heaven if I were around that many books. I have a small collection mostly paperback. I am sorry you have had to give up reading you must miss it very much.

I know there was something you that I liked it was the books...LOL

It is great "talking" to you too.

I better get some dishes washed or there will be h@## to pay-just kidding-but I do need to get them finished.

Clod-hopper I like that...LOL

Of course you know now that you mentioned books I will be back to drive you crazy with questions don't you?...LOL

Take care,

Karen :)