For Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sheri, Nov 16, 2002.

1. sheri

sheri New Member

Hi Shirl;

Just went through some of my messages and I want to thank you so much for directing me to the Worship Board. I just never dreamed I would find a place like this on the computer.
    Yes, I am a believer-I often miss church because of one illness following another. I have my study times at home with my Bible and my Dear Lord. Recently I prayed to (actually more than once, to just feel normal again, even for a little while...well, I came to this site and found out what I believe He wanted me to know. I am normal for this time in my life. And there are still ways He can use me )US) in His service-I learned today in the Word that Prayer is the most important commision to God's children. He wants us to talk to Him...I am lowly, but He is Awsome !
    Thank you and , is it Mike? for being such great moderators.
    I appreciate you both and meeting people when you are rather housebound is a real blessing. We are to render blessings and not a curse, according to the Word of God,
    and so I say and mean it...Blessings, sheri
  2. sheri

sheri New Member

Hi Shirl;

Just went through some of my messages and I want to thank you so much for directing me to the Worship Board. I just never dreamed I would find a place like this on the computer.
    Yes, I am a believer-I often miss church because of one illness following another. I have my study times at home with my Bible and my Dear Lord. Recently I prayed to (actually more than once, to just feel normal again, even for a little while...well, I came to this site and found out what I believe He wanted me to know. I am normal for this time in my life. And there are still ways He can use me )US) in His service-I learned today in the Word that Prayer is the most important commision to God's children. He wants us to talk to Him...I am lowly, but He is Awsome !
    Thank you and , is it Mike? for being such great moderators.
    I appreciate you both and meeting people when you are rather housebound is a real blessing. We are to render blessings and not a curse, according to the Word of God,
    and so I say and mean it...Blessings, sheri