for spedding regarding lowerback info

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibolady, Sep 26, 2002.

1. fibolady

fibolady New Member

hi, and thanks for your input on a couple of my previous posts. you have a lot of information on lower back and the spine problem (connection) to fms. you are right on about the car rides, everytime i take one, short or long, everything changes the next day.

you also had some information about sleeping correctly and i did want to follow up on that also but lost track of my intentions due to this darn flare/memory thing.

what do you do for car rides, as a driver and a passenger. i have tried the contour back pillow, no help. also,is there a good way for us to exchange this information, i know you said some it was quite lengthy (on sleep posture) and would be hard to post. i am trying the pillow between the knees (side sleeper) but every morning the pillow has gravitated to parts unknown in my bed!!

thank you so much for your time on these subjects,
    warm regards, fibolady

p.s. have not seen you posting lately, are you doing well, hope so!
  2. fibolady

fibolady New Member

hi, and thanks for your input on a couple of my previous posts. you have a lot of information on lower back and the spine problem (connection) to fms. you are right on about the car rides, everytime i take one, short or long, everything changes the next day.

you also had some information about sleeping correctly and i did want to follow up on that also but lost track of my intentions due to this darn flare/memory thing.

what do you do for car rides, as a driver and a passenger. i have tried the contour back pillow, no help. also,is there a good way for us to exchange this information, i know you said some it was quite lengthy (on sleep posture) and would be hard to post. i am trying the pillow between the knees (side sleeper) but every morning the pillow has gravitated to parts unknown in my bed!!

thank you so much for your time on these subjects,
    warm regards, fibolady

p.s. have not seen you posting lately, are you doing well, hope so!
  3. timmissyh

timmissyh New Member

HI...I too can't ride in a car for very long and living out in the country makes this very hard on me. Every time I need to go any where I come back home all beat down and the next day...forget it! I use to take road trips and go visiting to the river and whatnot...not any more, sad huh?

I can't believe how much you/we have to change our lives for this **&^% disease! Can't ride in the car, can't sleep in our normal positions, can't work, can't can't.... And it is so hard going from totally independant to dependant on others!!! I hate that one!!! I never use to ask for help with anything, now I have to ask all the time and wait until my husband gets home...OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

Take care all
    Missyh
  4. fibolady

fibolady New Member

for spedding to see post
  5. dhcpolwnk

dhcpolwnk New Member

Please post for all of us, if that's feasible. I'm very interested in this information, too. If you're longer post can't be offered on this board, is there an e-mail address where we can contact you directly to ask you to send the information to those who are interested individually?

--Laura
  6. monom

monom Member

Thank you

[ advertisement ]