For Stormyske

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Stormyske,

I am relatively new on this board - a month or two.

I have heard you refer to the Shake and I know you have posted information about it (I can't find it). Are you referring to the Dr. John Gray "Mars Venus Shake"? If so, where do you purchase it.

If you don't mind, can you tell me when you started taking the shake. Do you have FMS and CFIDS? Why did you start taking the shake...what led you to this particular product? How long did it take before you started feeling positive results?

I hope you don't mind all these questions. I have had FMS/CFIDS for over 8 years. This past year (since March, 2005) I have been on a downward spiral and have had mostly bad days. I feel ill most of the time. I am trying to take control of my health.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to your reply.

Lolalee
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

bump for Stormyske
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi and thanks so much for your quick response. Boy that sounds really simple. I already have flax seed (which I grind in a coffee grinder I keep separate for grinding seeds and spices), apples, molasses, almonds..just need the whey powder.

Before I emailed you I read John Gray's website and he talks about his shake. The particular website I was on did sell the shake product and the cost was in British currency. That is why I was curious as to whether this was the product you used and if you were able to purchase it in U.S. (which I can't imagine you couldn't).

Anyhow, your shake sounds less complicated and definately more economical.

Thanks again, Lolalee