for Sue in Canada

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slammed, Dec 26, 2009.

1. slammed

slammed Member

greetings to you and i hope all is well.

just want you to know that your courage is inspiring and motivates me tremendously.

also, i know there are many other people here within our site who feel the same.

Now, at this time of the year, my thoughts turn to family, and friendships, and to hope.

and as i come to visit this board, you and your contribution always enter my thoughts.

It's been a pretty rough ride for a long time for us, but i'm hopeful we will soon get a Win.

we are winners, and all of us prove it every day. it's really awesome to be aligned with you and to keep on moving forward.

best wishes for a successful New Year, and hopefully the good news is just around the corner.

2. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

thank you so much for your kind wishes and compliments! lol...they put a smile on my face.

happy holidays:)

3. ruti

ruti Member

I am so happy to see you are back here in this forum and I hope you are doing better. I hope this year will bring a breakthrough for you for beeing healthier.

Take care

4. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

thanks, ruti. how are you doing?

its a bad time for me, but my hopes are pinned on the XMRV thing....

5. ruti

ruti Member

Hi Sue - I am ok. Thank you. I do a lot of visits to different doctors now and review everything again.

I see that you find the energy to write again in the forum and I see it as a good sign that you are feeling better.
    I saw your post of needing to go off antivirals in order to do the test - maybe it will be a chance for you to see if you feel better without the medications.

I hope you start feeling a lot better Ruti